Due to the continued expansion our client is seeking to add to their team of Business Managers. Our client has over 1000 cars in stock and is the largest independent used cars dealer in the South West.
Basic salary 18K and OTE of 55k + company car.
The responsibility of the Business Manager is to drive the Finance and Insurance performance of the business including all associated products and the achievement of targets as set. The on-going support of the unit sales to maximise volumes is key. To deputise for Sales Manager as appropriate and actively form part of the management team.
- Support Sales Management in all aspects of stock control
- Support the implementation and management of the sales process
- Ensure effective and graded referral of all customers to a Business Manager by way of Sales Manager instruction or Sales Executives request
- Manage the taking of all deposits and monies, accurately completing appropriate records and procedures
- Accurate completion of sales information incorporating Close-it, Gemini, Evolution, Deal Track and Google Documents
- Ensure compliance with internal directives relating to product sales and finance placement.
- Implement the achievement of a balanced sale whilst, achieving customer satisfaction and protection along with minimising company exposure.
- Management of completion of ITC input, documentation and returns
- Management of handover procedure incorporating scheduling, paperwork and payment.
- Completion and control of all finance related documentation.
- Completion of structured preparation of all paperwork prior to collection
- Telephone call to customer minimum 24 hours before scheduled collection to further sales opportunities and confirm details
- Business Manager to second face all customers at point of collection.
- All up-sales to be logged on Google Documents
- Completion of “Four Square” for each and every customer
- Attend and contribute to daily sales meeting
- Support real time management of all sales opportunities
- Provide support and guidance to maximise sales executive performance
Marketing and Organic Growth
- Support the implementation of all aspects of sales campaigns and initiatives
- Contribute to marketing activity and initiatives
Management Reports and Information
- Ensure accuracy of all real time information in a timely and transparent format
- Provide liaison with finance partners to ensure compliance with current legislation and directives
- Manage commitments to finance houses as directed and agreed
Our client offers one of the most friendly and positive places to work within the used car industry and a dynamic and lively working environment.