Our client representing a mainstream brand is looking to appoint a Digital Executive to add value to the existing team based in Bristol and also cover some marketing activities across the whole Dealer Group.
The ideal candidate:
This role would ideally be suited to a recent graduate with great ambition and work ethic, who has good technical skills and fantastic customer service. Those from a hospitality or customer service background will also be considered. Driving licence is required to apply for this role.
Main areas of responsibilities of Digital Sales Executive would include:
- The photographing and use of video on all used cars with commentary on the videos highlighting the salient features of each vehicle
- Uploading them to the company website and other advertising channels using the DVi platform
- Updating descriptions and photos of used cars to ensure they look attractive to online customers
- Handling the disposal of trade cars via Dealer Auction which includes photographing and advertising the cars , liasing with Purchasers and handing over the cars
- Handling Rugby Club handovers
- Ensuring the Forecourt is excellent including pricing, layout and display
- Processing Payment for all Group Used Vehicle Purchases including requesting payment and loading on to Pinnacle. This involves scanning, e mailing and basic computer skills
- Uploading descriptions of all Group Used Vehicles with maximum detail and care as soon as they come in to stock on the website and other advertising channels
Whilst not an exhaustive list as there may be other tasks in conjunction with the sales team and Sales Manager. This represents a unique opportunity within automotive and may well appeal to someone looking to start a career in the industry.
A competitive package is available to the right person (basic salary of £14k, rising to £16k after 6 months plus bonus OTE of £20k) .