Our client represents prestigious car brands as well as the truck brand and they are currently looking for an experienced and skilled MET Technician to join their Accident Repair Centre in Crawley. They have eighteen businesses across Sussex, Surrey, Kent and Hampshire.
The business was established in 1997 and it is an all-makes Centre but specialises in prestige brands and holds their approved aluminium repairer status, together with approved repairer status for multiple insurers. The Centre typically covers a 25 mile radius and employs around 25 – 30 staff.
The role of the Bodyshop MET Technician is to:
- Accurately and skilfully undertake the removal and replacement of mechanical, electrical and trim items on motor vehicles. Detect and diagnose any additional faults for further repairs.
- Ensure all work is completed safely and complies with retailer, manufacturer and industry guidelines.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Smart appearance.
- Competency in numeracy and literacy.
- Automotive Trade Accreditation (ATA) essential.
- Previous experience in a very similar role
- Salary up to £32k basic for the right person
- Overtime opportunities
- Extensive prestige manufacturer training
- Contributory pension scheme