Bluepoppy Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced, part-time Automotive Service Advisor (4 days a week 8am – 6pm plus every other Saturday) to join an established and reputable dealership in Chippenham, Wiltshire.
Key duties of the Service Advisor (but not limited to):
- As first point of contact in the Aftersales department, you will be responsible for welcoming customers to the dealership in a warm and professional manner, talking them through their service process
- Dealing with all inbound service booking calls and liaising with with workshop and technicians, ensuring all parties are kept informed throughout the process
- Advising customers on all work that will need to be carried out
- Up selling on service plans and products relating to their vehicle
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience within an Automotive Service Advisory role is essential
- Good level of IT proficiency and knowledge of Kerridge or similar is essential
- Excellent communication and presentation skills as well as excellent customer service skills will be required for this role
A competitive salary of up to £23k basic (pro-rata) and performance related bonus, free parking onsite, 22 days holiday + Bank Holidays, personal development programmes and industry accreditation, and much more!