An opportunity has arisen for a Parts Advisor to join our client’s team in Bristol reporting to the Service Manager. Our client is a very successful, franchise car dealer with outstanding reputation for excellent customer service.
To accurately identify customer parts requirements, whilst ensuring exceptional levels of customer satisfaction. To monitor and maintain appropriate stock levels to meet current and forecasted customer demands.
- Accurately identify customer parts requirements
- Maintain parts stock and stock records
- Process parts orders efficiently
- Ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Contribute to departmental compliance with company policies and industry guidelines
What we are looking for:
- Level 3 Motor Vehicle Mechanics or equivalent.
- Experience of working in a branded car dealership
- Proven parts knowledge in a similar role and experience of using a parts ordering system.
In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer:
- Life Assurance
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays, increasing with length of service.
- Employee discount products and services
- Fully funded brand training and accreditation.
- A great environment with a fantastic team of people
- On-going training and development with Group.
- Qualifications paths with the brands we represent.
- Opportunity for career progression.
- Paid charitable leave