We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Service Advisor with a motor trade background to join our client in Bristol. You will be well versed in delivering high levels of customer satisfaction in a very busy and demanding environment.
Description of the Service Advisor role
Working as part of our Service Team, you will be responsible for ensuring the workflow of the department, hitting and exceeding targets and up selling our full range of services.
As a Service Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Booking in vehicles.
- Greeting customers.
- Informing them of progress.
- Organising works authorisation.
- Liaising with the workshop and other internal departments.
What we’re looking for:
- This role would ideally suit someone who has previously worked as a Service Advisor within main dealer environment
- You will be able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
- Unlimited confidence, resilience, drive, energy and talent.
- A well-presented individual with a desire, attitude and character to succeed.
- The ability to quickly establish and build rapport with our customers.
- You will also possess a valid driving license and be willing to work between 08:00 and 18:00 Monday – Friday as well as working Saturdays on a rota basis.
- Competitive salary – up to £24 basic (£28k – £30k OTE)
- Manufacturer training and fantastic working environment
- Staff offers for employees and close family