We are actively looking for an experienced and motivated Service Advisor to join one of the leading car brands in Bristol. You will be the focal point of contact for their customers requiring servicing or repair to their vehicles.
About the role
You will be managing the flow of information between the workshop, the rest of the service department and the customer, delivering excellent customer service at all times.
As a Service Advisor, your Key Objectives will be:
- To manage all service telephone and walk-in enquiries
- Qualify service needs and diagnose vehicle running problems where appropriate. Establish understanding and an agreement with the customer of the work to be carried out
- Calculate workshop capacity ensuring that all details are entered onto the service workshop loading system
- Manage the handover and administration of Customer Service Vehicles. Explain the work carried out on vehicle ensuring customers full understanding and authorisation
- Manage any necessary liaison with department manager regarding customer dissatisfaction
- Understand and adhere to Brand service requirements
- Maintain safe working practices and abide by the working rules and standards of the service department
- Maintain product knowledge on the full product range
- Maintain relevant systems ensuring accuracy at all times
About the ideal candidate for the Service Advisor role
- Previous Service Advisor experience from a main dealer environment is essential
- Must have the drive, enthusiasm and motivation to achieve results and set targets
- Excellent customer satisfaction and communication skills are required
In return our client offers a very competitive salary (circa £22k basic DOE) and generous bonus scheme (£6k per annum) – so there is very good potential to earn up to £28k OTE. In addition, the company offers fantastic manufacturer training and career development for the right candidate.