We are currently recruiting for an experienced and enthusiastic Service Advisor to join a main, well established, modern car dealership in Weston Super Mare, Somerset.
The ideal candidate will have already built a career within a Dealership environment as a Service Advisor.
Service Advisor – Salary
- Excellent opportunity – £20-22,000 Basic – Over £28,000 – £30,000 OTE
- Working hours – Monday – Friday and every other Saturday morning
- Contributory pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Family and Friends car scheme and many other benefits
Service Advisor – What we are looking for
- My client represents a forward-thinking brand and a rare opportunity has arisen to join their Aftersales team as a Service Advisor.
- You should be an exceptional people person
- Have a great personality and a very level head
- The department is very busy, but you’ll need to stay focused and make the Customer your number 1 priority
- You will be immaculately presented, have an eye for detail and the desire to go the extra mile to provide the level of service expected by this established brand.
- As a Service Advisor, you will be responsible for welcoming customers into the Aftersales department
- Discussing customer needs and making bookings for servicing and repairs
- Be mindful of potential opportunities to discuss the fantastic Aftersales options available to them
- You will oversee job cards, parts allocation and workshop loading, ensuring efficient use of available resources towards a streamlined end-to-end process
- A full driving licence is essential for this role
- Passion for the Automotive industry
- Experience of DMS or CRM systems such as Kerridge, Power or Pinnacle.
- Previous experience in a similar role