Our client, a very successful, independent seller of used cars in the South West is currently looking for an experienced and driven Service Advisor to join their team.
– Written and verbal communication
– Customer service
– Organisational and workload prioritising
– EVO software – not essential but desirable (training will be given)
– Running the service reception
– Answering the service centre phone
– Allocating after sales emails – from customers to the right branch
– Make up service centre job cards from sales staff
– Quote and sell service plans
– Invoicing both external and internal customers
– Ordering parts for retail work
Monday to Friday 8am to 5:30pm
Alternate Saturday’s 8am to 1pm
The salary would be between 18 and 20K dependent on experience. Additional commission paid at £25 per service plan sold.
1 year working as a main dealer or large car supermarket as a Service Advisor.