Bluepoppy Recruitment are looking for an experienced Service Manager to join our client’s team at their Swindon site.
About the role of the Service Manager
You will have outstanding people management skills, be a true leader and motivator, with the desire and ability to deliver outstanding customer service. As part of our automotive aftersales team, you will deliver the financial/performance budget, and continually promote the highest company and franchise standards throughout the business.
This is an outstanding opportunity for the right individual to really advance their career.
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ franchise management and workshop / Service Manager experience
- Have a full operational understanding of KPI’s
- Have experience in manufacturer, and third party, warranty claim requirements/procedures
- Have a full understanding of DMS systems and a valid full, clean UK driving licence
YOU SHOULD HAVE
- A proven performance track record
- An understanding of financial reports and management accounts
- Be a team player and motivator
- Have a professional approach and management style
- Have DVSA knowledge
- Up to £32k basic salary plus a very competitive performance related bonus (£45- £50k OTE)
- Company car
- Contributory pension
- Manufacturer training and development opportunities
- 22 days of annual leave and Bank Holidays