We are currently recruiting for an experienced Used Car Sales Administrator to join our client’s prestige dealership in Cheltenham.
Key responsibilities of the Used Car Sales Administrator
The main purpose of the role is to take responsibility for the accurate and timely processing of used vehicle orders.
We require a highly organised administrator to provide support to the retail sales team, to ensure all paperwork is completed in an accurate and timely manner.
The Used Car Sales Administrator will be responsible for:
- Ordering vehicles to customer specification
- Taxing vehicles using AFRL etc
- Managing a heavy workload
- Prioritising work schedules
- Collating finance, order, tracking and commission paperwork.
In essence your duties will be interesting and varied, liaising between customers and our own in-house departments to ensure vehicles are ordered exactly to customer requirements. The successful applicant will be an excellent communicator, have outstanding administrative skills and will get a real buzz from organising and motivating others.
The ideal candidate
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential (main dealer preferred)
- Kerridge and/or Pinnacle system experience is desirable
- Able to prioritise and carry out administrative tasks independently
- Shows initiative and takes personal responsibility for completing tasks
- Able to communicate with others courteously and in a positive way.
- Positive attitude – willing to assist others even when busy.
- Able to work under pressure on occasions, to achieve deadlines
- Able to pay attention to detail, ensuring that nothing is forgotten or missed.
- Able to think in a joined up manner to achieve the best out come in the most effective way.
- Have confident IT skills and able to use both Internet systems and Microsoft Windows applications.
- Competitive salary £19k – 22k DOE
- Contributory pension
- 22 days of annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Ongoing professional training and development