Our client an independent, family owned garage based in the heart of Portishead is actively seeking for an experienced Vehicle Technician/ Mechanic to join the team.
Responsibilities of the Vehicle Technician:
- Minor and major Serving
- Vehicle Health Checks
- Standard diagnostics and repair
- Wheel Alignment/Tyre replacement/repair
- Clutch replacement
- Cambelts/timing chains
We are ideally looking for a minimum NVQ Level 2 and above Vehicle Technician with the experience and ability to carry out all work listed above.
MOT testing licence is advantageous but not essential at this stage.
Monday – Friday 08:30 – 18:00
What our client can offer you:
- 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Up to £24k basic DOE
- Bonus plan
- Overtime – Every other Saturday (payable at time and half)
- Additional qualifications and training